- Flat in Belgrade for rent - Zemun Prvomajska Првомајска 60m2 300EUR
- Prvomajska, Zemun, Belgrade, Serbia
- 60 sqm 2 19.03.2019.
- Flat in Belgrade for rent - Cukarica Bele vode Здравка Јовановића 50m2 300EUR
- Bele vode, Cukarica, Belgrade, Serbia
- 50 sqm 2 18.03.2019.
Blok 18 (Staro sajmiste), Novi Beograd, Belgrade, Serbia
250 sqm 0 beds 17.03.2019.
- Warehouse in Belgrade for rent - Novi Beograd Blok 18 (Staro sajmiste) Зарија Вујошевића, 69 250m2 800EUR
- Blok 18 (Staro sajmiste), Novi Beograd, Belgrade, Serbia
- 250 sqm 0 17.03.2019.
- Office building in Belgrade for rent - Cukarica Banovo brdo Орфелинова 760m2 1EUR
- Banovo brdo, Cukarica, Belgrade, Serbia
- 760 sqm 20 12.02.2019.
- Garage in Belgrade for rent - Vracar Crveni krst Кајмакчаланска 12m2 80EUR
- Crveni krst, Vracar, Belgrade, Serbia
- 12 sqm 0 02.02.2019.
- Garage in Belgrade for rent - Vracar Beogradska Мишарска 10 16m2 100EUR
- Beogradska, Vracar, Belgrade, Serbia
- 16 sqm 0 01.02.2019.
Short-term Rentals in Belgrade
Are you coming to Belgrade, Serbia as a tourist? Good for you! There’s lots of stuff you can see there and you’ll go home with experiences that will last you a lifetime. It’s a big city, rich with culture, urban living, busy nightlife and a long, loge and interesting history. Coming to Belgrade is very easy, you can literally get there by plane, or car if you live in Europe. What you probably don’t know, is that short-term rentals in Belgrade are ridiculously cheap. You can rent an apartment in Belgrade for as much as 30 euros a day (35.50$), and save your precious money for all the gift shops and memorabilia. Apartments in Belgrade are also beautiful so you’ll feel right at home once you rent them.